The Ralph H. Phillips Family of Companies: Carbon Tubing
Shelby Welded Tube
Middletown Tube Works, Inc.
Capabilities: All three of the R.H. Phillips Family of Companies have the capabilities to run the following ranges of tube sizes and gauges.
|Outside Diameter:||.312 inches - 5 inches|
|Gauge/Wall:||.024 inches - .150 inches|
Special shapes and sizes are reviewed upon request
These products are produced in any of the following steel types:
- Cold Rolled (including High Strength Low Alloy, and Ultra Low Carbon)
- Hot Rolled (with or without Pickled and Oiled)
- Aluminized (Type 1 all coating weights)
- Galvanized (Electro-galvanized, Hot dipped, One side or double sided)
- Zinc Nickel (Capable of running small diameter (5/16", 3/8", 5/8")
- Type 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
Other grades will be evaluated upon request
Specialty Tubing: We offer tubing in the size and shape you need, provided in mill lengths or cut and end finished to your exact specifications. During part development, we utilize R&D studies and metallurgical assistance to provide for your automotive or other unique products with cost effective, consistent production in mind.
|End Cuts Available:||End Finishes Available:|
Just in Time: We provide JIT services to help reduce your inventories and eliminate production interruptions. We maintain ample amounts of inventory in raw materials and finished goods to prevent disruptions to our customers. We help design and implement cost effective packaging to facilitate your "Just in Time" and production needs.